A TASTE OF TAI CHI
The ancient martial art of Tai Chi involves a series of gentle movements and stretches that are designed to improve balance and coordination and relieve stress. Perfect for all ages and fitness levels.
This program is run by a qualified Tai Chi master.
60 mins | $16.50 adult | $15.50 senior
To ensure we are able to accommodate your visit on the day and time of your choosing, please book at least three weeks in advance and provide the following information:
- Three preferred dates and times
- Group category (adults or seniors) and group size
- Email address, phone number, and organization’s name
COVID-19 PROTOCOL UPDATE
The health, safety and well-being of our visitors, employees, volunteers and our extended community is always our top priority. We continue to be guided by the advice of local, provincial and national public health officials and will make decisions as needed moving forward.
For everyone’s safety, for the time being:
- We will only be admitting one group at a time.
- All groups will be led by facilitators. We are sorry that we cannot accommodate self-guided group visits at this time.
- Groups may be split to facilitate physical distancing in the Garden.
- We recommend all visitors to the Garden wear a mask. Masks are available at Visitor Services upon request.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the front entrance and at various points throughout the Garden.
- Please don’t hesitate to speak to us about any special needs or concerns you or your group may have.
As a non-profit organization, the Garden is grateful for your continued support and understanding.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR VISIT!
Contact us to create the perfect outing for your group. Tour our Garden, enjoy a specialized program or have lunch in Chinatown -we can help you book.