MEDITATION IN THE GARDEN
Surround yourself with serenity in our Garden while being led through breathing and mindfulness techniques. This program is led by a qualified facilitator and is open to both the experienced and those trying meditation for the first time.
60 mins | $16.50 adult | $15.50 senior
To ensure we are able to accommodate your visit on the day and time of your choosing, please book at least three weeks in advance and provide the following information:
- Three preferred dates and times
- Group category (adults or seniors) and group size
- Email address, phone number, and organization’s name
COVID-19 PROTOCOL UPDATE
The health, safety and well-being of our visitors, employees, volunteers and our extended community is always our top priority. We continue to be guided by the advice of local, provincial and national public health officials and will make decisions as needed moving forward.
For everyone’s safety, for the time being:
- We will only be admitting one group at a time.
- All groups will be led by facilitators. We are sorry that we cannot accommodate self-guided group visits at this time.
- Groups may be split to facilitate physical distancing in the Garden.
- We recommend all visitors to the Garden wear a mask. Masks are available at Visitor Services upon request.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the front entrance and at various points throughout the Garden.
- Please don’t hesitate to speak to us about any special needs or concerns you or your group may have.
As a non-profit organization, the Garden is grateful for your continued support and understanding.
Contact our Group Tour Coordinator to find out more about add-on options, combining programs, and customization to best suit your group.
INFORMATION FOR GROUP LEADERS
GROUP PROGRAM BROCHURE 20/21
CUSTOMIZE YOUR VISIT!
Contact us to create the perfect outing for your group. Tour our Garden, enjoy a specialized program or have lunch in Chinatown -we can help you book.