Tea drinking is an integral part of Chinese culture. Since ancient times, the simple pleasure of family and friends gathering to drink tea has been practised to promote health and well-being. Savour the delicate fragrances, imagining yourself as an ancient scholar at leisure in their graden-home!
This program includes a Garden Tour, a chance to taste Chinese tea and a talk given by one of our tea experts about its cultural significance.
Prices vary according to the size of the group, the Chinese tea and the type of experience groups are interested in. Please contact us for more details.
Prices and times vary – please contact us for details
To ensure we are able to accommodate your visit on the day and time of your choosing, please book at least three weeks in advance and provide the following information:
- Three preferred dates and times
- Group category (adults or seniors) and group size
- Email address, phone number, and organization’s name
COVID-19 PROTOCOL UPDATE
The health, safety and well-being of our visitors, employees, volunteers and our extended community is always our top priority. We continue to be guided by the advice of local, provincial and national public health officials and will make decisions as needed moving forward.
For everyone’s safety, for the time being:
- We will only be admitting one group at a time.
- All groups will be led by facilitators. We are sorry that we cannot accommodate self-guided group visits at this time.
- Groups may be split to facilitate physical distancing in the Garden.
- We recommend all visitors to the Garden wear a mask. Masks are available at Visitor Services upon request.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the front entrance and at various points throughout the Garden.
- Please don’t hesitate to speak to us about any special needs or concerns you or your group may have.
As a non-profit organization, the Garden is grateful for your continued support and understanding.